My Blog List

Tuesday 18 October 2016

#3 Reap what you sow

 I have started this without seeing where I got to  yesterday so I'll launch straight into the known.

Most unusually shaped Match Pit carp. And a Mitchell on the Fibatube. Most of them werer grown on wildie types, up to 12lb max. Then some dumb feck stocked it with infected mirrors.


Paddy (Rory Mcellroy) Carlin with a lump from the Reeds.

We piked as well, this one I had twice (Keith)


Second time when the whole pit had frozen over. There will be a bike somewhere...we had another big freeze, the savage  wind keeping a small fringe off the Road bank ice free. I biked over, crippled by the cold. It took an age to get two rods in and I was so cold I was sick so I wound them back in and went home.

Warmer days in the Hot Spot, apricot maples. Look at the keks on that. I had 5 fish that evening






Winter again and the 12 ft parallel butt Conoflex's. Three flasks. Note the missing scales, a Dave mirror. As trolled just now on good ol' Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10210772079926465&set=o.283227841733684&type=

Not the biggest Frating fish but the best barnet I ever had. A stone's throwaway from the Tartan House where Lord Lite, later of Thorrington strutted about in his perm and wearing that ghastly lip slug.

.

Yes that lip slug. Perm long gone. Cos he ain't got no hair. that's why he always wears a hat.


My work is done for the night!











7 comments:

  1. Nowt wrong with a hat. You'll probably have to have one specially made that fits over your massive swollen head ( can humans get dropsy ? )

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I knew you couldn't resist the Dave scales reference. Hook. line and fecking sinker. Just like me and Live and Direct

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha. You set me up coz you were too scared to say it yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyway, what does "Live and Direct" mean ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ask Brinsley. He is on that Double Decker bus.

    I did you up like a kipper. I am the master.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The answer is "It means Live and Direct". Keep up FFS.

    ReplyDelete